UPDATED
Again, Blogger's platform is acting up! It happened last year on October 7 and a lot of people could not access the blog. Now it is more wide spread since I cannot access several Blogger pages, including mine and Gustavo's. The problem has been going on and off since Friday which actually makes me suspicious... I can read your comments through the edit page that I can reach but I cannot reply to them. Please, let me know whether you can read the blog and from which country. This entry will be erased when things get back to normal.
Update.
It seems to be a Venezuelan problem based on the replies to this entry. Only people inside Venezuela have problems. Right now I can finally get back in the blog (I could access it from my mobile but there is a kink in my browser and I cannot post comments that way, not even read them....). And yet I cannot read Gustavo`s blog.
In short it is fair to speculate that the problem is indeed in Venezuela and we can even speculate about "filters" by CANTV. Except that I wonder why they would filter me but not the 90% of people that answered and can see the blog without any problem.....
Since I was citing Napoleon the other day, there is one appropriate for this case, maybe:
Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.